Benefits of Brazilian Botanical Bioactives Included in O’wow Smoothing Treatment
We hope by now, you know how O’wow smoothing treatment is different from traditional hair smoothing treatments done at salons. Most of the traditional hair smoothing treatments are packed with harsh and toxic chemicals, not only bad for your hair and scalp but also your overall health. O’wow ensures the safety of its users by avoiding any such ingredients. In addition, O’wow smoothing treatment offers the goodness of Brazilian Botanical Bioactives. Here’s how these bioactives help to promote healthy hair and scalp.
Different Types Of Brazilian Botanical Bioactives
Different types of Brazilian Botanical Bioactives which are included in O’wow smoothing treatment are Guarana, Cashew, Brazil Nuts, Coconut, Pitanga, Grape, Balsamic Vinegar, Coffee Beans and Tamarind. These Brazilian Botanical Bioactives are the best products that are use for Hair Smoothing Treatment and gives the best results after the treatment.
Guarana ( Brazilian Botanical Bioactives)
This herbal plant is found in some parts of Brazil and Venezuela. Natives have been using it for its endless medicinal properties for ages. Some of the common uses of guarana include health care, skin care, and hair care. It’s known to contain a higher level of caffeine as compared to coffee beans. Gruana is a rich source of proteins, fatty acids, antioxidants, potassium, tannins, sodium, calcium, vitamin A, and vitamin C.
Some of the hair care benefits of this multi-purpose plant include:
- It is a more significant source of antioxidants than green tea. Catechins are the key antioxidant compounds found in gruana. Catechins help to protect your hair and scalp from oxidative damage.
- The powerful antibacterial and antioxidant contents of gruana maintain a healthy scalp and prevent scalp infections and inflammation. Healthier scalp leads to less hair loss and damage.
- It keeps your scalp and hair shafts nourished, also promoting hair growth and giving a lustrous appearance to your locks.
- Environmental pollution can leave your hair dull and damaged. Moisturizing properties of gruana keep the scalp hydrated and protect hair follicles, preventing and repairing damage.
Cashews contain vital vitamins like vitamin, A, E, K, B6, B12, riboflavin, thiamin, pantothenic acid, niacin and folate. They are also loaded with proteins, fatty acids, and minerals, including magnesium, iron, copper, zinc, and potassium.
- Copper deficiency may cause hair loss and premature greying of hair. Cashew helps to prevent and reverse these problems.
- Vitamin E helps in production of the hair pigment, enhancing hair color. Linoleum acid and oleic acid give a shiny and smooth texture to your hair.
- Zinc is essential for hair growth and renewal. It also keeps your hair follicles in their optimal health. Lastly, it removes dandruff from the scalp.
- The antioxidants effects of vitamin E and K protect your hair from environmental factors.
As the name indicates, these nuts are a delicacy of Brazil. Besides being delicious, Brazil nuts offer numerous health and beauty benefits. They are particularly beneficial for hair care. Brazil nuts have an abundance of selenium, vitamin E, zinc, omega-3 fatty acids, amino acids, and iron.
- Deficiency of selenium can cause slow hair growth and hair loss. Topical application of selenium not only promotes scalp and hair health but also protects cells from toxins and other harmful substances.
- Omega-3 fatty acids provide your locks with natural shine and protect them from cellular degeneration. It also manages sebum production in the scalp, deeply hydrating and conditioning your hair.
- Low level of zinc can cause breakdown of protein structure that makes up hair follicles, leading to hair fall and breakage. Zinc is helpful in treating hair loss and damaged hair follicles.
- Iron helps to keep your hair healthy by replenishing iron deficiency that may lead to thinning and
- Amino acids reverse hair loss and improve blood flow for better hair growth and restoration. And vitamin E is required to improve the appearance of hair by preventing breakage and providing nourishment.
Benefits of coconut for promoting healthy scalp and hair don’t require any introduction. It’s been one of the most commonly used ingredients in hair care products all around the world. The beneficial effects of coconut come from fatty acids, vitamins (vitamin E, B 6, B 12, K, C, D, and A), iron, magnesium, riboflavin, niacin, thiamin, and zinc.
- Lauric acid in coconut penetrates hair shafts and provides nourishment to hair and scalp. It promotes
- Fatty acids keep the scalp and hair hydrated and conditioned. They retain moisture in the scalp, making your hair softer and shinier.
- Antibacterial and antifungal properties of coconut fight against infections and fungus, supporting a healthy scalp. It is beneficial for removing dandruff without leaving your hair dry.
- Proteins, minerals, and vitamins in coconut add volume, shine, and softness to the hair.
This incredibly delicious, small red fruit is also known as Brazil Cherry. It’s packed with iron, Vitamin C, vitamin A, vitamin B2, AHA, magnesium, antioxidants (lycopene, beta-cryptoxanthin, rubixanthin, and gamma-carotene), and potassium.
- Pitanga has natural astringent properties which help to control the overproduction of sebum, keeping your scalp and hair from getting greasy.
- Vitamins and antioxidants in pitanga keep the skin of your scalp healthy and make your hair look sheen and refreshed.
- Alpha hydroxyl acid gets absorbed into the hair shafts and improves the stability of keratin, a protein responsible for the structure of the hair. It rejuvenates hair, giving them strength and smooth texture.
While many of us use this multi-purpose fruit has been used in desserts, cocktails, mocktails, and salads, not everyone is aware of its benefits for hair. It’s not only it’s rich in antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties, but also contains a significant amount of minerals, flavonoids, vitamin E, and vitamin C.
- It possesses the ability to address hair problem like weak and brittle hair, hair loss, and dandruff. It locks moisture in the skin, preventing frizz, split ends, and brittle air.
- Vitamin E and C increase blood flow to the skin of the scalp. Increased blood circulation means a better supply of nutrients and oxygen, which keeps the scalp and hair in good shape.
- It treats dry, scaly scalp by deeply nurturing the skin cells and fighting free radicals that damage cells.
Balsamic vinegar isn’t only capable of adding a punch of flavors to your food, but it’s good enough to nourish your hair and scalp. It contains vitamin A, B and C, along with acetic acid, zinc, potassium, iron, magnesium, phosphorus, and manganese.
- The major benefit of acetic acid in balsamic vinegar is its soothing effect on the scalp. It also makes your hair color look brighter and vibrant.
- Balsamic vinegar acts as a natural disinfectant, which kills bacteria from the scalp to keep it healthy.
- Its hair restorative properties make it an effective air care ingredient. It maintains and improves hair structure, resulting in shiny and smooth hair.
Coffee is a favorite beverage of many and some of us can’t even think of starting our day without a cup of coffee. It doesn’t only energize your brain but also offers numerous health benefits. Well, the miracles of coffee are not limited to health; it’s also helpful for getting healthy hair. The nutritional value of coffee beans consists of vitamins, minerals, and antioxidants, which breathe a new life into your dull hair.
- It helps to maintain healthy hair, starting from the initial stage of hair renewal and growth. It increases blood circulation, which nourishes hair follicles.
- The natural acidity of coffee beans helps to balance the pH level of scalp and hair, stimulating hair follicles. The result is faster growth and stronger hair from roots to tips.
- Caffeine stops hair loss, blocks DHT, and restores hair follicles, triggering faster hair growth. It also improves overall quality and texture of hair, adding shine and softness to lifeless hair.
- If your scalp tends to get oily too soon, coffee beans can help to keep it under control. It leaves your scalp fresh and clean.
This unique, tangy, and flavorsome ingredient has been cultivated in tropical areas for thousands of years. It made its way to South America about 500 years ago. The fruit of tamarind tree contains vitamin B, potassium, vitamin C, vitamin A, vitamin K, copper, iron, magnesium, carotene, and phosphorus.
- It improves and maintains the synthesis of collagen, a protein needed to the hair moisturized and healthy.
- The rich amounts of vitamins, minerals, and proteins in tamarind strengthen the hair from the roots. It helps to reduce hair loss, breakage, and split ends.
- It controls and regulates the production of oil in the scalp, treating greasy scalp. It also reduces inflammation, which helps to get rid of dandruff.